Must be a member in good standing for National Points Programs. Please check your scores and submit any questions or concerns to email@example.com
As per Rulebook Section WSD 16.02 Lifetime Horse Performance Programs
1) Horses registered with WSDAC will receive a lifetime registration number that will stay with the horse.
2) Any scores earned by the horse/rider combination at sanctioned shows (WSD 16.03) will be eligible to be recorded in WSDAC’s Horse Performance Program.
3) Scores earned are converted into points according to the Scores & Points Conversion table.
4) Points are accumulated by a horse if the rider is a current WSDAC member.
5) Peripheral classes as per WSD 14 (Freestyle and Ride-Ability) are not eligible for this program.
Score tracker details and achievements earned to date can be found on the Membership Website (click here to login)
As per Rulebook Section WSD 16.01 National Points Program
1) Scores earned by Members during the year at sanctioned WSDAC shows (WSD 16.03) are eligible to be recorded by WSDAC.
2) This program runs from December 1st to November 30th each year.
3) Scores are recorded by division (Pro, Amateur, Junior) or Gaited (Pro, Amateur, Junior) and Level (Introductory, Basic, and Level 1 to 4).
4) Peripheral classes as per WSD 14 (Freestyle and Ride-Ability) are not eligible for this program.
WSDAC works with all Nationally sanctioned shows to provide the results directly to WSDAC after the show. This way WSDAC members will not have to submit their score sheets to WSDAC afterwards. If you notice a discrepancy in any of your scores in the Points tracker document please let us know.
Score tracker details can be found on the Membership Website (click here to login)