As per Rulebook Section WSD 16.02 Lifetime Horse Performance Programs
1) Horses registered with WSDAC will receive a lifetime registration number that will stay with the horse.
2) Any scores earned by the horse/rider combination at sanctioned shows (WSD 16.03) will be eligible to be recorded in WSDAC’s Horse Performance Program.
3) Scores earned are converted into points according to the Scores & Points Conversion table.
4) Points are accumulated by a horse regardless of the rider.
5) Peripheral classes as per WSD 14 (Freestyle, Equitation Patterns, and Ride-Ability) are not eligible for this program.
Score tracker details and achievements earned to date can be found on the Membership Website (click here to login)
As per Rulebook Section WSD 16.01 National Points Program
1) Scores earned by Members during the year at sanctioned WSDAC shows (WSD 16.03) are eligible to be recorded by WSDAC.
2) This program runs on a calendar year basis from January 1st to December 31st.
3) Scores are recorded by division (Open, Adult Amateur, Junior, and Gaited) and Level (Introductory, Basic, and Level 1 to 3).
4) Peripheral classes as per WSD 14 (Freestyle, Equitation Patterns, and Ride-Ability) are not eligible for this program.
WSDAC is working with all Nationally sanctioned shows to provide the results directly to WSDAC after the show. This way WSDAC members will not have to submit their score sheets to WSDAC afterwards. If you notice a discrepancy in any of your scores in the Points tracker document please let us know.
Score tracker details can be found on the Membership Website (click here to login)